16 Things you should not be saying to a photographer
Everyone thinks they are a photographer these days and can’t wait to share their knowledge with the nearest professional. These make me laugh and I have heard many of these over the last 30 years or so 🙂
- Your camera takes really nice pictures!
- You shouldn’t be using flash it’s not even dark
- Can’t you just photoshop that?
- I want to invite you to my event, you should bring your camera!
- If I had a camera like that I could take the same photos you do.
- That Camera must make you a great photographer!
- Your job is so easy, all you do is click a button all day!
- My phone takes better pictures than your camera.
- Can you take your watermark off the photos on your website? my mom wants to print them.
- Why is the background blurry like that?
- I only need a few photos taken, is that cheaper?
- What’s the discount if I edit the pictures myself? I use Picasa!
- Photography’s easy, the camera does all the work.
- £100 an hour so if I only need you for 15 minutes that would be £25? I only budgeted for £20 can you do it for that
- What do you mean minimum of one hour I only need a photography for 10 minutes?
- If you shoot my event for free I know you will get lots of work on the back of it!